Monday, October 11, 2010

Natures Snapshot



- Ever been a part of someone's fan club?
- Falling fast

I'm happy to say, for once, that this card is all mine!  Although I saw the basic layout on some challenge, colors and style are all mine.  Is there any original art.... I mean especially in cardmaking?   Wait, maybe the 'origniallity' only counts when I draw/doodle my own cute animal, hmmm.... you might have to make that call. 

I was going to put a sticker in the flower spot, but upon further examination, I determined with a circle punch, and a flower punch, two different color markers and a pop dot, I could create the exact same effect. Cuttlebugged the background paper and just used scraps to add color, I like the mono chromatic theme.

It was a beautiful fall weekend here in Northern Illinois.  A bit too warm, actually.  Had to have the airconditioning on.  I think as I take the dogs for a walk in a bit, I'm going to try and take my digital camera to capture some of God's golden moments.
I was thinking before I got up this morning... can you believe just a mere maybe not even 5 years ago, having a digital camera was a huge expense.  Not very many people had them.  Now 5 year old kids know how to manage them and snap pictures all the time.


No film, no wait time, no developing costs, instant picture taking, holding those memories, snap! And delete!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin