Friday, October 01, 2010

Just sittin here....

- Wishing you have a great & glorious weekend
- Ain't she a doll?
- If I could talk to the animals

Talking my bullet points a bit out of order.  But it's the best I can do with my empty creative wisdom.  I doodled this dolly before and she is fun.  I've seen Raggedy Ann come back in style again.  For some reason this photo looks really dimensional, cool beans.  There is nothing special about the card, it speaks for itself. 

Just showing it off. 
I think my creativity is on strike this week!

Tucker is barking his head off at me right now as I type my post.  I'm not sure what he wants.  We are running a bit late today. Play time? It's not that he is Cujo again, but maybe with the season changes, bark bark...kids off at school at 7 am, bark bark..., me home ALL THE TIME bark bark...., the dad away on business, things are just a bit off in our house right now!  Stay tuned! Well I want to tune out the barking... every little noise bark, bark!!!! PS Cooper is quietly snoozing on the steps, waiting for his walk!
Happy October 1st! (homecoming weekend)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin