Thursday, October 14, 2010

Don't adjust the Brightness


- Cheers to you
- The most handsome dog in the world
- Finals

Making cards to add to the Yellow Awning Shoppe over at the House of Shine.


Well, don't think I'm just outside enjoying this beautiful fall weather we are having in Northern Illinois, I have so much more on my plate.  But I do admit, when I'm outside I really try to absorb the day, take in the sunshine, the blue sky, the slight warmth on my face, the crackling of the leaves.... the sights, the sounds, and the smells.
Isn't he the most stoic and regal dog you have ever seen?  My trusty friend, 'Sly'
 Cooper Robinson.  Coopy  (yes, sounds like you are saying POOPY) to his bestest pals!

One parting shot,
fall.... most of these leaves have fallen.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Your card is great! I love yellow! SMILE! Your fall photos are outstanding! I am soooo far behind in my blog feeder- sorry I have not been by much to see your stuff! Hoping to get all caught up this weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin