Saturday, April 21, 2012

Just chicken in!

Here's a cute card with some Marise Carrier birds.  I'm not sure if she has a web site anymore, but I just love the simplicity of her line doodles of birds and animals.  I'll have another card to post soon, raining cats & dogs.  But these little birdies are just checkin' in!

The wings have some crystal effects glaze on them.  I'm finding that although I think my cards are totally awesome, they pop with a little bling like crystal effects or stickles. I like the chicken scratchings... the stamp that makes the bird feet is from Stamps by Judith.

Well, I finished up a 3 week temp job at the Accounting & Tax office.  It was really busy the 12 days I worked before taxes were due on April 17.  But after that, things (like the phone and clients coming in the door) tapered off by 80%.  The CPA took Wednesday off... but getting back to their 'normal' work of payroll and checks.... they really didn't have anything for me to do. I'm not the accountant type... leave the finance work for my husband! :)   I hate being bored, or them having to FIND work for me to do.... so, yesterday, Friday, was my last day.

What's next? Stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin