Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shine in the Garden

 I got inspired by the painting here one of my favorite places to visit!


Spring flowers in the garden. They SH!NE.

The second photo is a close up side view.  The paper flowers are just distressed circles layered on top of each other.

Everything is popping up in my garden.  Many around me want to go get their annuals.... but it's still a bit early.  I can wait a few more weeks.  We had some pretty high winds yesterday.... but the mornings are still a bit cold.  I can't wait to figure out my potted plants.  But for right now, I have beautiful flowers that could last forever, on a creative greeting!!!!

Have you sent out any FuN MaiL lately??????

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Your card is gorgeous and so is the painting! I am ready for flowers in my garden too! SHINE on!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin