Saturday, April 07, 2012

What's your Type

It has been many, many months since I placed an order with SU!.  Don't get me wrong, I love  their stuff, the quality and the cuteness and the ideas, oh my... I just have been content with all the 'stuff' I have in my stash. 

 When I was looking through their newest mini catalog and saw this cute old fashioned typewriter, I knew it was a set that I wanted.  The set comes with 6 different sentiments you can stamp on the note paper, from thank you, happy birthday, just a note, love you etc....  You might see more cards similar to this, yet different. :0)

It's funny about the typewriter theme. Recently on a blog post we were reminiscing about sounds that we no longer hear.  And one sound was that of a manual typewriter with the clicking of the keys and ding and slide of the carriage. 

And then the other funny thing, while working my temp job, I'm on a computer, printer, fax machine, copier etc.... but they still have an IBM electric typewriter.  The boss lady says, "I bet you didn't think you'd see one of these babies again" and actually no (who types like that, but some IRS tax form). It's funny how two other happenstances had me thinking about the old fashioned typewriters!!!

Happy Easter!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin