Monday, April 02, 2012

Peace

It is always a challenge to create heartfelt sympathy cards.  I want them to have feeling and a great sense of respect. I made about a half dozen cards for an order.  Although similar, here are two of my cards.  I just love this bird punch from SU!  I was just able to purchase a stamp set that goes with this.... I've made a cardinal before using red and black punching the paper to fit.... now SU! got smart and created a 2 step method.... stamp the bird that is in fine detail.... match up the coordinating punch set and you have a beautiful result.  One day soon, I will show you how I put one and one together!  So, stay tuned.

Simple, yet heartfelt
I missed writing my blog last Friday!!!! :(  It was spring break week here and part of my little family went on a college hunt in the south east corner of the United States, visiting Wake Forest, Elon, High Point, UNC and Clemson... all out of South Carolina and North. I was picking them up at the Milwaukee airport.

My family is changing once again!  Although Sissy is only a junior, it's time to see what's out there in the world so decisions can be made, ACT tests taken, scholarships sought out!!!

Let's open our minds wide, so we can let more in~ pinterest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin