Friday, April 27, 2012

Stand alone

Every month around this time I send out 4 special creative greetings!! that I have made for those, part of COTM (Card of the Month) club.  Here is May's card.  It could be used as a heartful thanks mother's day card... or a unique thank you to recognize someone who held a special place in your heart.
I always want to make and create something very special for these 4 gals who all received the 'gift' of getting 12+ cards for the entire year.  This card is an easel card, so it props up when set on a table top.  The row of punched art is the tab that holds things in place.  I have made this style of card numerous times before and always follow the great tutorials off of Splitcoaststampers.
A little surprise each month in the envelope have been tags.  I love tags and love trying to create something from the scraps left over from the special card, it is a small challenge I'm willing to take on and I love the results!

Never get tired of doing little things for others.  sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts ~ pinterest

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Such a gorgeous card and tag! How fun! You are so thoughtful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin