Monday, April 30, 2012

You Spin me Round

I love, love, LOVE the way this card turned out!  (Sorry to the original cardmaker, doodle designer... I'm not giving you credit, my bad) I'm taking credit for perfectly CASe-ing the card.... but idea and layout and colors.... not mine. Of course I CASEd this from a view on Splitcoaststampers.  It is so dag nabbit cute!
Here's the little doodled dude up-close holding the entire world in his hands!!!!  Look even more closely and you can see I 'fussy' cut him out.  The hearts have a argyle embossed pattern to them, and the checkerboard background is actually some stiff material cut into a ribbon and then I even cut it further down.  The bright red and robin egg blue work great together! I wanted the hearts to have a button 'feel' to them without the bulk for mailing.  Added some cute two color baker's twine.
The matching tag is from leftover paper scraps.  Hmmmm, now that I see it... it has a more 'fancy' look to it. I like to match the card and tag, oh by the way, this is a special  COTM sent out to Miss O in the Dallas area.  For some reason she is into love ♥♥♥ But I just had to use my new Martha Stewart doily lace punch that I got for %40 off.   But look, there is commonality, there is another argyle heart!  XXX
The world is such a big place, don't you think?
You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandhi

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Adorable! I love your little guy with the world! Happy Monday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin