Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Layers of Bliss

Simple wedding card. 
I always like to match the colors for the bride.  Most often you get a glimpse of what they might be from the wedding invitation.  But if you don't know (and you buy a few cards to hold in your stash because you got a Save this Date reminder a few months down the road, and you are ahead of the game *wink*) ... cream is always a safe and easy choice. Punched squares to make the cake, embossed images, flowers and ribbon.... beauty!

I started a 'new' job Monday.  So, although I'm able to create in my down time.... my time and days have once again changed, for the month of April.  I'm working reception at a Tax Accounting Office.... obviously, the busy rush is before the deadline of April 15... in this case the 17th  because of where the days fall.  I made some wishes for change.... and guess what?  Almost everything feels different!  More to come!

Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale (is that a wedding wish? or a mid life crisis of someone turning 48 wish?)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin