Monday, June 11, 2012

Wilson's Tail

Father's Day is coming soon and I got a special request to make any kind of card that was in my creative mind, except it needed to include Wilson, the labradoodle.  A fishing or a golf idea came to mind instantly!

 The sentiment on the front is a play on words for the family name, and of course the dogs tail!!  I was so excited about the card that my hands were literally shaking when doodling, punching and coloring and adhering.

This card is an easel card.  When laid upon the table and opened, it can be propped up. The bobbin is a perfect easel stopper and it matches to where the fishing line come down from the doggies tail! I used a circle punch the same size in both red and white cardstock and cut the red with a slight curve to give it more depth.  Then used pop dots to raise up the stopper.  See how I could get excited, everything fit into place? 
Inside: Bobbin by wishing you a Happy Father's Day.

I incorporated a lot of different styles and techniques on this card.  Still, obviously homemade and personalized... something fresh and fun!
Don't regret the past, just learn from it! pinterest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin