Friday, June 01, 2012

That's what Friends are For

Are you ever out with your friends and you are laughing so hard at something that you begin to cry?  Well, it's got to be true... I saw it on Pinterest.... but there is a funny quote circulating now that I laughed so hard tears were running down my leg! (Now that is funny and true... for women of a certain age!)

I got a request to make some 'friend' cards with that quote and here's what I came up with.  The image is from Stampinbella.... although doodled by me.  Looks like she is having a fun ole time!  There is a little bling on the crown and on the star of the magic wand. Sentiment off the computer.

Okay, I really feel like I'm living in the mid-west this week.  Last week of school.... on Sunday it was in the upper 90's... so we had the airconditioning on... yesterday it was a high of 47.... this morning the furnace was on because it was 62 degrees in the house!!!  Spring... now that's what I'm talking about!!!

There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind ~ CS Lewis

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin