Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bump in the Road

I have been going through stuff in my stash in my 'art' studio, looking at stuff in my smash (book) and shuffling through stuff in my mind!  Some is a bit of a clutter scene, but I realized it's all the things that make me .... me!    I'm starting to purge things, and for the other 'stuff' trying to find a place for the unknown to be stored... if I really want to keep it for some day!
I noticed a pattern to some of my cardmaking this month.  Hearts, ♥ big, tiny... red ... not red... perfect and a bit grungy....but all have some sort of meaning of life and love behind them.

On some cards you have to look a bit harder to find the true heart.  Not that the others are fake... but it might be hard to filter out all the other 'stuff' until you truly find what's been there all the time!

And some hearts are very clear.  You just have to enjoy and accept them as they are.

There is more than 1 path to happiness.  The road to happiness has many on ramps!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin