Friday, May 18, 2012

Such a Lovely Card

Oh, I'm so excited to share today's card.  I can do it! 
All the elements are all learned from previous cardmaking sessions, this is NOT a true cased card.  I was given the opportunity to make a card for SS and she gave me 3 ideas, baby girl, teddy bear and the nickname "Lovely"... and ta-da, here is what came instantly to mind.
The teddy bear is made from different sized circle punches and  is a tag that can be pulled out from behind the crib... a secret message can be written on the back. The baby quilt is dimensional because it is embossed and a little floss tassel hangs from the end.  The rattle and block pop off the page and sparkle with a little stickle glitter.
Inside it reads: Oh Baby, you've grown by two feet.

Such a beautiful week.  I am so blessed.  The sky is blue with sunshine today, again!  I have shed a few tears and I have had big smiles.  This journey of life is an amazing trip!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin