Thursday, May 03, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Not one, but two cards featuring cuteness popping out of a terra cotta pot!!

I have paper scraps bulging out of my craft room.  They must go!  I'm cranking out cards and using up the old paper.... backgrounds and frames, punch art and inside pretties.  You know you like my cards.  Support a small business!  :0)
Both of these cards are doodled, but you've got to realize there is a stamp and an artist somewhere behind it all.  I think the hedge hog above is by Penny Black.

Ok, since I'm making so many cards, you MUST have events coming up, you know of birthdays and anniversaries, special places you can give a 4 pack gift of fun and whimsical cards... place your orders now!!!
If you want... just click on my CARD blogpost (you can always find it in the yellow  creative greetings too! on the left column top) Pick out cards from my latest creative surge, or find a classic card that I have waiting in my stash!

Brighten Someone's Day!!!!
Send FuN Mail... with creative greetings!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin