Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

Almost completely Stamping Up! 
Here is a card I cased from Stampin Annie.  Which I found by following someone else who liked her card and pinned it on Pinterest.   I love the excitement I hear from people when they discover Pinterest. A place where you can pin your interests. 
I think the site changed once again.  There were advertisements or people posting national stores and give-a-ways.... I must admit it was quite annoying.  Girls like to see  pretty stuff!  It's addictive, but just like anything you do... it's okay if you do it in moderation... you should be fine!
I almost feel like I'm cheating when I do a card like this... all the work is done from a punch or stamp, no PRdoodles.  Well, really, if I am casing, (Copy and Share EVERYTHING)  it's just a nice word from copying, and copying is cheating.  Oh, I will never win this fight against myself!

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry,
Show life you have a thousand reasons to smile ~ pinterest


1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Such a sweet card! Love the colors!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin