Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bloomin Hearts

Ooh, I'm a bit nervous. 
 I went to the garden center earlier this week and bought some colorful annuals and then planted them yesterday.  Is it to early in the season here in the mid-west to get my blooms popping in my secret garden? It's a beautiful sunny day, yet cool... will I have to worry about planting a week or two too early?

Punch out flower hearts wont disappoint me!  Lots of red and pink!!   Hard to see it completely, ( but I guess there is a shadow box die cut in the world out there), I just manufactured my own with some paper piecing and using my scor tool to give my box some dimension.  Stamped green stems and added some red & white bakers twin.  This card could have lots of different sentiments, love, get well, mother's day.
Send some FuN MaiL and Brighten Someone's Day!

If you were wondering what your purpose is: your purpose is to CREATE one~ pinterest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin