Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Are ewe having a birthday?


I was 'inspired' to create this cute little lamb-i-kins birthday card. I just love how white fluffly lambs look best when colored with a light shade of blue!!
In case you were curious this is the method of my madness when posting cards to my blog.
I am inspired from SCS, other blogs and galleries, magazines and cards I receive. Then mostly at night I create maybe one or two cards. At the end of the week after I have signed the cards and completed them, I take pictures of my weeks worth of creation. Then I upload the digital pictures to my Kodak Share picture gallery. Each day, when I check emails and special places I visit regularily, I go to my blog and make a new post... find my picture gallery and a card that either I haven't showcased yet or I pick the one that feels like the day... upload and write a description of either different techniques, where I was inspired to create the card, what it means to mean and then I post it. The one thing I must do now... is delate tons of pictures from the past year of all the cards I've posted... it's got to be over 200 pictures.
I hope you enjoy seeing what I make, as much as I am having FUN creating!!!!!
Buy cards!!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

ewwww that are so cute! I love them to pieces! I have a ton of cards and projects to delete too! I love seeing what you are working on. Hope the new job is going well!

Beaddiva said...

Yes I love your creations and blog! Yours is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing your posting process.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin