Thursday, October 30, 2008

Peek-a-boo


I was inspired to do this card.... I believe he is a Whipper Snapper design....I have fun drawing and seeing how close I can get to the actual image. Years ago I used to have to pencil the image first, then draw over that in black ink, then go back and erase the lines. Now, I draw.... keeping my eye on their outline and the proportion.... sometimes the nose is not placed right, or one ear is longer than the other, but other wise... I copy well!!! hee hee.... it is such a fun challenge for me!
I like how I placed the ribbon on this vertical card... I used the little 'tab' punch from SU! to create the hole to run the ribbon through... would be cute too, if I did it on the other side. Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Nothing like a mouse- I love the little creatures especially when they are dressed in clothes! te he he! So cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin