Thursday, October 09, 2008

Silly Bird Punch Outs



Have I ever said how inspired I get from SCS?
(I think if you were to look back, I probably say it at least once a week!!) The things some talented (wo)man designs, and then other creative people use the visual idea and think about ways to manipulate and shape that idea, and then people like me come along and give it a try, and here's what I end up with!
The two birds are just a punched circle cut in half. Their wings are a circle that was run through a cuttlebug folder, then cut in half. Easy triangles for beaks! Google eyes! The owl is a circle punch, then a scalloped punch, cut in half. Word window punches for the feet and beak, the tag punch for the face, just keep it open, circles for the eyes and moon! OMG!! Easy peasy!!
For more ideas, SCS has a whole link just for punched out animals and things, using the basic punches most crafters already have, check it out here if you are interested.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

So dang cute! Silly fun just what I needed today! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin