Friday, October 17, 2008

Sit on this!!


A friend gave me an old chair that was in their storage - spring a year ago. I painted the chair and left it out all winter, I guess it was un-prepared for the harsh mid-west winter we had....and it crumbled a bit and lost it's paint... so I scrapped it down and re-painted it and came up with this sunflowers and lady bugs!
Then, as a gift, I gave it back to said friend.... she has a cabin and can use it to hold a plant, a cute little chair out by the water's edge... she said something like underneath their phone. Any who... a gift re-gifted with a twist. I put two coats of polyurethane on it!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW that chair is beautiful! I love that it was re-gifted too! You are so talented! Have a wonderful weekend!

Traci G said...

So cute!! What a great idea!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin