Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Zindorf - 10/20




Here's a card I made last week off the tutorials from Michele Zindorf's blog. I don't often have the exact stamps she does, sometimes I even have to draw my image, but I follow her great tutorials and really love the techniques. She brayers the background colors... I still haven't taken the time to master that... so I ink up my cheap make-up sponges and push the color into the paper! I also limit myself... if she has too many steps to create the card, I often pass... it isn't 'worth' the time invested in making the card.

Happy Fall Day! There was frost on the pumpkin this morning!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Yes a very chilly morning! 30 degrees! Your card is gorgeous! Maybe one of these days I will work up to doing one of her tutorials!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin