Monday, October 20, 2008

Double flap, tucked birthday card


Oh, I don't know if that's what it's called, but it sure is cute, complicated at first, but now I love it!!!! My mom D, who likes my cards, but doesn't like to pick through them and find any she likes... received hand stamped cards from another source.... heaven forbid... a lady friend of hers thought she would like some cards, un beknowst to her... that D. my mom, has a creative genius for a daughter. So my mom, D.... brought the goods one day, and I was inspired by this card layout!!!
It's a 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" layout... fold card in half, and make one side of the fold 3" ( that is now the flap up from the bottom of the card). Open card and adhere patterned paper (the paisley) Cut another card stock 3" x 7"... fold in half (that's the darker blue) adhere backside to the pp of the main card. And then I embellished inside and out. The circle punch at the bottom is popped up, and you tuck the top flap of the mini card in that to keep the card shut. Too, too cute!! If you need more details, just email me at prdesigns1@sbcglobal.net... oh I love matching patterned paper, they make these type of cards so coordinated!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

What a great card! It sounds kind of tricky to me- maybe I need to come back and read it after my morning coffee! SMILE! Happy Monday

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin