Friday, October 31, 2008

October Stamp Camp projects




Here are two of the 5 projects we made last week at Stamp Camp. The Cornicopia was real fun!!We used embossing powder to stamp the image, but colored in with pencil, markers and blender pens. It was a lot of little tiny stuff to color, fun to do once in a while, but I can't imagine doing multiple cards with this image. I love the color combo...egg plant and green (?) of the thank you card. The top paper with the flower image is a rice paper, so it is very light, feels almost like material. The image sits really well on it. I forget about creating cards with a 'touch' of ribbon off the side like that. See, this is why I go to stamp camp, to learn NEW techniques, to re-use old tips that I have forgotten about, and just to have fun!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Wish I could go to a stamp camp! It sounds like so much fun! LOVE your cards!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin