Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Candy Corn Cast of Characters


Candy Corn is a confection popular in the United States, particularly around Halloween. Each piece is approximately the size of a whole kernel of corn, as if it fell off a ripe or dried ear of corn. The candy is usually tri-colored with a yellow base.
I saw, I was inspired, I drew.... trick or treat. I'm going to have to work on this a bit. I think all of my black markers are starting to lose ink... and I still try to use them, as opposed to tossing them in the trash where they belong!!!
These guys are really cute... took a few extra scraps and did the swiss dots embossing folder... little black left over for the corner punch!
Speaking of corn, this morning, one of the corn stalk bunches was 'pulled' over. My string broke or some little animal was trying to get MORE corn cobs. It rained all day yesterday... so they are very damp and plyable. Got out my handy dandy twine and put the decorations all back up, nice and tidy... now the little birds can feed off the corn inbetween the bricks!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Candy corn and peanuts oh yummy! That is my favorite mix! Cute card! I do the same thing with my markers- keep trying them like they are some how going to work again! LOL!

orangejack said...

I really like that card. Candy corn is by far my favorite. See my candy corn blog for proof!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin