Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lollipop Tree


I don't know, is that what it's called? I was just inspired by this image on SCS. I drew the stem/trunk and then punched out circles to outline other punched out circles (leaves). Colored them slightly with Groovy Guava... some are popped up, others are laying flat. Randomly stamped the background paper with a sponge. Dotted stickles at the top and the ribbon has a knot in it as opposed to a bow.
So, I'm working (part time) temporarily as a receptionist at a very busy Ophthalmology office. The doctor is an eye surgeon... cataracts and lazer etc.... this part time job is cutting into my play time!!! :0)

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

What a yummy card! I love the name of lollipop tree!

Congrats on the the part- time job! Sounds like the time at work will fly bye!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin