Saturday, October 04, 2008

Wilamena Witch dishes!!


Catchy title huh? I knew it would draw you in. I know that's not her name... but what do you expect for 7:30 in the morning!!!
Loving this cute $1 stamp from M's. Again, I'm working with scraps in my ever growing box. But, you'll be happy to know, all my scrap patterned paper in this box is smaller than 5" x 6" .... so it's just cut to be put on a card and doodled up!!
There is a little stitching on the card, you have to look close. Just a fun... Happy Halloween card!!!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

LOVE IT! The title was catchy! Enjoy your weekend! The weather is gorgeous!

Traci G said...

She's cute!! I just got an ATC swap back made with one of her too. I love her! Great card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin