Friday, October 10, 2008

A cat and a bee


Okay, so I copy.... I know that! Here is a Fluffle's card I (I was inspired to draw) copied. How simple is it though?... a couple zip zips, a line here, a three whiskers there, dot dash dot.... and there you go. $1 stamp hello from M's... a few years old.
It's hard to believe I've been creating these (and all) types of cards with my creative greetings! faux company now for 6 years!!!! Thousands of unique hand made cards later, I'm still learning every day, having fun drawing and coloring like a first grader, and being inspired by so many creative people who post to blogs and galleries to strut their stuff.
It sure has kept me off the streets!!! Wanna buy a card you see on my blog? All cards and similar knock off's for sale, starting at $2 plus shipping!!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

LOVE IT! You are so fast and get so much done! Love it!

Foodie with Little Thyme! said...

Peggy,
I want to buys some of your candy corn cards.
How do I go about doing so?
Yochum@sbcglobal.net
Thank,
Cassie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin