Saturday, October 04, 2008

Two Sympathy Cards



Sadly, it's that time of the year when people are requesting more sympathy cards. Here are a few that I made. I've realized that some rubber stamp companies make their stamps... crooked! As much as I try to get the words to be horizontally correct, these words still go down hill!!!
Nothing hand drawn here. One simple card, one with more detail.
I don't want to leave today with a sad note. So I think I will post a 'more' happier card. So for those who don't like to make sympathy cards. Try a bit to go outside your comfort zone, and know that the special card you make will be making someone know how much you care for them and their family.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Stunning cards! The white on is so elegant and charming! Love the colors on the other one! You do a sympathy card well!

Traci G said...

These are both very pretty. They will be very comforting to someone indeed!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin