Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Celebrating Small Victories

Fun, fun, fun... running late today, but that's okay, changing a bit of the routine!!!! I was on Capture the moment's blog - Nichole Heady who works for Papertry Ink and was inspired to create these two cards. The sayings are from a new set I got with TAC.... everything else is just using bits and pieces of different things here and there! I love the color combo with the greens and blues.

We are into week two of school, and everything seems to be going well. Just the ole mom has to move on and realize her babies are not babies anymore. Can't kiss away boo boos.... but also too they have to take on responsibility for their own actions!!!

Random thoughts to get you through the day (something fw:d to me)

I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

These are gorgeous cards! What a striking color combo! I want to cry! My youngest started Pre-K today! So starting tomorrow, Mama will have a half day to herself! OMG, they grow up so fast!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin