Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Grateful

Was at M's the other day looking for 'stuff' for a certain project and couldn't find anything for it. I was disappointed. I guess when you find what you are looking for, you need to hoard it 'cuz you may never find it again!!!

I did go by the $1 stamp bin and found this little wild tree with the leaf ! Thought it was cute and different. I also found the patterned paper... watch your prices! Only on some of the paper did it have 30% off.... so I thought sure why not... but I had also gone on line and printed a 50% off one item coupon. Some places aren't mailing or putting their ads in the paper anymore, but they have online coupons!!! Since all my other stuff was $1... why use the coupon... but then the paper rang up full price.... I gave her the coupon and got 50% off . I really hate now that I have to watch how they ring up my stuff when it's on sale... to see if they really give me the sale price!!! Argh!!

More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can’t wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that’s not only better, but also more directly involves me.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This is super cute! I do not have a love affair with Micheals! The place makes me batty! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin