Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh, oh oh it's magic

You know....o oooo..... never believe it's not so!!!

Take a look at this little guy... Whipper Snapper I think? Now that I look at him... I'm not sure if he's a pilgrim with a top hat? a magician taking a bow, or a mouse in costume wearing a tux! I guess that's a good thing about some of my cards, they are multi purpose.... we can make them be what ever we want them to be to fit the occasion! Ta-da!

PS There are pictures on my blog somewhere with our lovely snow covered house and driveway... it's a pretty picture, but don't want to go there unless someone personally emails me the fact they have to see it!!!!

Natural Highs.
1 Falling in love.
2 Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3 A hot shower.
4 No lines at the supermarket.
5 A special glance.
6 Getting mail.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin