Monday, September 07, 2009

One Fall Day

I'm currently working on a project. Not that it's top secret but thought I would keep you in suspense for a few days. Here are some fall cards I've been working on. I'm CASe-ing my own cards from last Fall and using some of the newer tools I've gotten over the past few months. Like for this one, its a new Cuttlebug embossing folder.

This one has some simple $1 stamps from M's ~ they make any card work. I like this layout of a flat but embellished back card measure 4-1/4 x 5-1/2", but then the flap on the front open measures 3 x 3.... survey through the house... they don't like this card... too odd.

And finally, cute pumpkin from the $1 bin. Something unique about the tabbed front? The cream card stock lets you see everything else clearly? The shading of the pumpkin? This card is the winner!

I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger

2 comments:

Chaotic Kristi said...

love those fall ones... so easy!

K Hutchinson said...

WOO HOO for fall! Your cards are excellent! I am baking pumpkin pie! YUMMY!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin