Saturday, September 19, 2009

Zindorf Swirl

Here's another cute card from the tutorial of Zindorf. I could sing her praises for a long time, y'all know I just think she is a great artist and a great teacher. Look how cool my stuff turns out because of her! Check out other cards from the past condensed here

I'm trying to get a bit more blog savy. I really want to change my page up a bit more... have tried a few things, but don't like them... so stay tuned!!!

MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.


1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

GORGEOUS! I was watching the leaves fall from my tree today as I was doing dishes- something so calming about it!

Can't wait to see what you do with the blog appearance!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin