Monday, September 21, 2009

Pretty Purple Flowers

I probably should know what these flowers are, but can't really think at the moment. And I realize too, I took the picture before I put the happy birthday on the front, it does look like it's missing something!!! Color combo of 'eggplant' and 'moss' tie in together quite well. I don't know what else to say.... I'm just having fun creating cards that all look a bit different and unique if not from each other at least the 'original' artist who I might be CASe-ing from.

So, Bubba had a long weekend of hockey 2 losses, 1 win and 1 tie in this first of the year tournament... about 1-1/2 hour away... he got in about 4 hours of drive time!!! I didn't go to any of those games... being the domestic goddess that I am!!! But Sunday afternoon they had their team opener and they won!!!! Big time... 8-0.... and my boy... I told him to score me a goal and number 7 was his! Yippee. He had two assists as well. That was really fun to watch... he was one tired puppy!!

Even if I knew your social security number, I wouldn't know what do to with it

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG, your card is adorable! I love the detail of the line of stitching with the button!

High five to Bubba for his goal and assists!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin