Friday, June 03, 2011

Inspiration Garden

I'm really liking having to take 365 photos... it gives me material... to dream, think and doodle. I think these little perennials are called pinks... they are in the front yard and the right height for Tucker to pee on... sorry if that's too graphic a visual. But they are beautiful and add a pop of color to the green front yard!



I went back to taking pictures of my completed cards off a little easel as opposed to just snapping away with lamp lighting on my desk top. Here, I'm using natural light from a north facing window.


The top picture is another version of the thumb print... really finger tip print inked and doodle around flower card. I must say, although I got the idea to do this... I guess this card would be totally original... with layout and design. Wow! As you can tell, I have a problem... I'm addicted to copying and feel guilty about. So, I have to justify my thievery. But in all honesty... this card you will not find anywhere else!!




Peony? Poppy? Hollyhock? Fun doodle flowers. I believe this is a SU! image... but it makes for a simple, yet elegant note card. I can not have a day without some sort of doodle. It would be incomplete!!


Beautiful morning already today. Suppose to get up to 90. I love typing this with my laptop on my kitchen table and as I look out to my lush green backyard... with the pop of color from annual plantings. Life is good.... everyone except dad.. is home for the summer! And I have to sick puppies with stomach viruses..... Happy Day


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin