Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Zindorf Seagull

I stop at my favorite blogs every day, sometimes more than once (the luxury of being un-employed outside the home) ... to get cleaver ideas, receive inspiration, to laugh and to smile... I don't always leave comments. I now realize how important it is to receive validation... if not every day... every once in awhile. I thank those who stop and take time to leave a comment! I also realize this blog is my journal and journey of our daily lives. I am my own personal stamp and validation... but it's so nice to hear those comments.

Today's card is a Michelle Zindorf. I am shocked how simple it was to do. Michelle's tutorials are wonderful and excellent in presentation and description. I feel like a 'real' artist any time I complete one of her cards. Simply amazing!!

June 15, another dark and dreary morning... the trees are sad again, branches hang almost touching the grass. I find it interesting how a great morning starts your day,(duh) just by checking out the windows to see if there is anything SH!N-ing out there. I guess on these days, you have to make your own SH!NE, inside, where it really counts! It's going to be a GOLDEN day, with a few clouds and sprinkles ... on the side!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your card is so pretty! It is a gray day here too :( I could use more sunshine! Guess that means a cleaning day! ICKY!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin