Friday, June 17, 2011

Update: Send FuN MaiL

Tried my hand at a Stair Step Card. It only took me three tries to get the cuts and the folds right. Can't say it enough, these designers who figure out how to manipulate the paper and get these configurations to create something "NEW".... what an inspiration!! And then someone takes the time to create a tutorial so we can all try our hand at it!!! Fun, with a capital F.

It's a standard 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card, but with cuts in the sides and special fold lines, you can get this effect of the layers.... as the side view above shows.


Remember, all my cards are for sale.. $2.50 each, much cheaper than Hallmark and you will get special and grateful comments from those who receive these unique, whimsical and one of a kind cards.


Have you sent any FuN MaiL lately???? Check out creative greetings too

and click and view the wide variety of cards available. Email me at prdesigns1@sbcglobal.net if you have any questions!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggy, Thanks for your visit to my blog! I absolutely love your cards!
All the best!
Lisa :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin