Monday, June 20, 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays....

Getting the most bang for the buck.... making two is easier than one.... since you have all the supplies out, keep one....give one away.

Two different cards with similar designs. I love these soft subtle colors. Now I wouldn't want it for every card I make, but it sure is fun to have a variety of papers and textures to work from. I love the Martha Stuart butterfly punch. I made the sentiments on the computer since I needed them smaller than any stamp I have, to fit inside the oval punches. Used glue on pearls for the bauble on the butterfly, punched out a boarder with a SU! punch.


It's raining as I type this... rainy days and Mondays always get me down. Last weekend the weathermen predicted that it was going to clear up and get mostly sunny (the day of the grad party) It misted and rained all afternoon. This past weekend they said it was supposed to rain and have scattered thunderstorms... not a drop was seen. Their predictability really sucks! What a job to have and be wrong so much!



Speaking of jobs... I need one to just drop in my lap!!! Cross your fingers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these soft colors - feels so dreamy! The weather man have no skills! UGH! Never can count on them for a thing!

Peggy said...

You guys having trouble planning stuff too, because of the weather man?? You almost are excited when they 'predict' it correctly!!!! And the function you had planned, really does occur!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin