Wednesday, June 22, 2011

There is always a Story

Two at a time... going back a bit in my stash and found these two similar ... yet different cards. Pink and orange are in colors... so it seems from the local paper when a florist was questioned. I've seen the color combo in clothes, advertisements, floral arrangements and room decor. It's so nice to be 'in' for once. Ovals, circles, squares and rectangles...brads, tags, homemade prima flowers, computer printed sentiments, punches, ribbons, double colored twine, embossed backgrounds and stickles ~ all make the cards complete!

Every one has a story, but do we have the time to listen. I mean 'real' stories... not that I don't have one..


I got stopped by our lawn fertilizer guy the other day. He's a pleasant enough hard working dude! He thinks his wife's ex-husband is a real jerk, ( and proceeds to tell me some custody issues) that he is working 60 hour weeks and he is ready for a vacation. Good to know.


A neighbor told me about her furnace/ac guy...he's getting ready to have a book published, he is some sort of exotic photographer (in his other job) he's been divorced twice, if his kids dis-obey they have to do physical things, like push up and sit ups.


Oh I know another 'story'... a friends' friend is from the Pacific Northwest and always talks about never venturing from her side of the world... she can't take the heat and humidity... they don't even have airconditioning because there is no real need.... but around July 4 they are taking their kids for a once in a life time opportunity to Disney World in Florida and she asks (out loud) is she crazy? YES... if it's 95 now on an average day... I've been there the last two years at this time for v-ball tourneys.... can't wait to hear the stories in a month after she has melted.


My story is much simpler, less complicated and at times a little boring... but please.... stay tuned.

1 comment:

Cheryl Houston said...

Too funny. Everyone has a story and I bet yours is not as boring as you think!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin