Thursday, June 09, 2011

Out of Whack!

Weather alert..... made tons of cards.... no pictures taken... planning grad party for the weekend... mind elsewhere!!!

Well, I'm glad the rain has started! The weather is a major topic of conversation, as always here in the mid-west... too cold, too cloudy, too hot & too humid.... the entire beginning of this week it was in the 90s... extreme for us.... as many say... again we go from Winter...zoom to hot summer... with barely a spring anymore. It's downright depressing!

Wouldn't it be GREAT to have nothing to complain about ???

It's almost 8am today on this Thursday and we have to have the lights on... it is like 8:35 pm.... deep dusk and it's been raining... I can't even see the rain gauge because it's too dark out.... almost like an eclipse... weird and eery, the perfect setting for a literature murder mystery. Light thunder every now and then and it's cooled down to 66 degrees. I look out my kitchen window, my normal morning setting and now too, the trees are all depressed.... branches are bending to touch the ground from the weight of the rain.... they too had been lethargic because of the heat. Everyone is out of whack!


Oh, and of course, I have to go grocery shopping for the grad party... good thing I have all day... I'll wait and go in between the drops!! Boom!!!!


Peggy Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin