Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gnome-body Knows

Inside it reads: Gnome Sweet Gnome

A fun little friend card!

Gnomes still got it. I have 4 scattered throughout my not so secret garden. Gname the Gnome was on one of my very first blog posts, about 5 years ago.... I'll have to look up my blogaversary!!! I was going to follow the adventures of my spiritual dude because I didn't think I'd have anything to talk about. ba ha ha:0) Look at all the different directions my blog has taken me!

The Travelocity Gnome has a lot of snarky commercials. His cute and whimsical spirit makes us giggle. I even know of someone who wants to be a Gnome for Halloween... won't that be cool... a daring small humanoid creature, guarder of mines and under ground treasures, umpa lumpa-ing around!!!


I can just imagine the fun, whimsy and muse spirit of a hip and trendy Gnome being my leader as I go to a meeting at:

Hokey Pokey

Anonymous


A place to turn

yourself around!

- pinterest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gnomes ROCK! Your is super duper uper cute!

<3 the word snarky! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin