Monday, August 15, 2011

What's Perfect to You?

I still feel them buzzing around my head! Silly us... I think we need to go Geocaching after the first frost, look what we went headfirst into ( I mean we walked to this beautiful picture spot, but on our way disturbing hundreds of nice little buzzing bzzzzzzzz) .... breeding pools of mosquito madness! We did find two more 'cache' this past weekend on our journey across McHenry County.

Not perfect! Yikes! When I went back in my office I found a pretty button and twine embellishment laying on the floor. Looks like this picture is missing something!


I CASed this card from Homegrown Hospitality I think being perfect or the word perfect is overrated... it doesn't describe to me what it means. Doing things to the best to 'my ability'. Never doing a project or leading my life just partial.


I'm reading all the time and came across this:

Give up trying to be perfect- The real world doesn't reward perfectionists, it rewards people who get things done.

(I'll quote the author on another post)


The card isn't picture perfect, but it still looks cute!


Thoughts and prayers going out to all of my kids grandparents as they overcome their health "stuff". On to a happy and speedy recovery


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin