Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Picture Card EMPTY

Wow, this is really a first for me in a long, long while.... I could say I'm speechless, but I could if I had too.... talk about anything... but today I have no new pictures to post, either of artwork, family, dogs.... I got nothin'.... and let me tell you that is truly a scary thing!

I'm still working on the loss I feel for my empty nest. In my head I knew I would be a mess, but did not know how my heart would handle all this change. I've been doing a lot of reading and am comforted greatly in knowing.... that millions of moms (and dads) are letting their children gRoW.... go... (off to college, off to war, off to kindergarten....)and many express the wave of emotions. Some cry easily, and others just gone about their daily life, with little outward emotion.

I'm not silly (well I am in some ways)... I know it was time to kick him out .... but now after 18 years... I need time to find out who I am again!

So keep your head high, keep your chin up and most importantly keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about!
Marilyn Monroe


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin