Thursday, August 04, 2011

M I A for the day

I have a few more pictures from our recent vacation to Hilton Head Island, SC. Here is Sissy and a friend. We landed in Atlanta, Georgia and took another plane to Savannah... all for the sake of yes... saving hundreds of dollars on airfare. We heard Savannah was a beautiful quaint town, but didn't do enough research to know actually where to go. It was like 100 degrees, on a Saturday afternoon, we wondered around a few town squares and eventually had a really nice lunch, but we all wanted to get back in some airconditioning and get to the beach! At least Sissy is willing to snap a few silly poses!! :0)

The above photo is a sneak peak of a lovely mini album I'm working on, a view of the pocket pages in pinks, reds, soft blues and greens. Creating mini scrap albums keep me busy. I'll show more in a few days.



A snapshot of what I look at every day... the pictures and "stuff" on my desk bulletin board, you'd never get bored looking at that... so much stuff to see... focusing in on a cute labordoodle!


I didn't get to post yesterday because my day was all changed up. I had a 7:30am doctors appointment... I think I have developed allergies. My throat and ears have been bothering me since June 18... I thought I had a head cold, then I thought I had a cough... be enough already. You can develop allergies at any time. At the pharmacy the nice lady clerk said a lot of people are showing the symptoms because of the extreme heat we've had here in the midwest.... lots of moldy airconditioners and humidifiers running, and then with the record rainfall in July... lots of grasses and areas are becoming moldy too......


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin