Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Move in Eve

Life as I know it, will change.
At this time tomorrow we will be taking the first born to college. I get teary thinking about it.
It's time.
We ALL need to move on and move forward.
I've completed the first 18 years...
It is time!

It's a beautiful morning, the windows are wide open and the birds are chirping, the sky is blue and the sun is warm (not HOT, yet). It's that time of year, summer is not over, but some people think it is. Many moms are saying it should be! The kids need to get back to school and everyone needs to get back on a schedule.

My cards reflect fall, even though that wont officially start for more than a month from now! The top card doodle is a CASE from a SU! stamp. I love pears like this and thought the text inside and around it was too, too cute. And the bottom card is a Zindorf tutorial. She used a basket of red apples, the pumpkin (SU!) was the first thing I put my hands on.

Nothing lasts forever -
not even your troubles.

3 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

Have fun moving Kyle into college. Such a major milestone- and YOU get to be there for it!! I'm teary eyed for you! :)

I love the pear card. How it looks transparent with the words. :)

K Hutchinson said...

First your cards are gorgeous!

Second- Bubba is going to great and so are you! It is time for a new chapter for you all! CAUTION good things AHEAD!

Peggy said...

Yup... in 8-12 years both Kim and Cheryl will say... oh yeah... I remember this gal in Illinois who talked about her son going off to college.... so emotional she was!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin