Thursday, August 11, 2011

Leaf Print

The work you do while you procrastinate is probably the work you should be doing for the rest of your life (pinterest quote) .... hmmmm true????

I really love these moss green cards.... reminds me, (REMINDER--->) I need to buy some more cardstock (order from SU!).... not that I'm running low... but running out of my favorite colors, moss green, baby blue, pink and yellow... then it makes me think outside the box to find a new color to create with... which is not a bad thing, but I do have my favs.

Pretty blue skies right now, and it's a wonderful 70 degrees, relief finally from the extreme, oppressive heat of the upper 90s with humidity. We (DH and I) were thinking we had more than 6 weeks straight of that icky sticky kind of weather, with out any breaks. We like a little weather variety here, please!!!

Change will be happening, sooner than later!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens Peggy, this card is so relaxing and calm and GORGEOUS! I love it!

SU has some pretty colors of card stock!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin