Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Please Don't RETURN to sender

Elvis, please don't!!!!

Greetings!!!

This soooo totally cracks me up, but also makes me happy!!!!!


Sending FuN MaiL! Ya gotta do it!


Who doesn't like receiving something other than a bill or advertising in the mail. With Bubba off at college it has given me a new RELEASE on sending CREATIVE things through the mail.

Even the mail lady LOVED my packaging. At first I thought she was going to YELL at me!! It appears by 10 am she was already having a rough day. I didn't want to make it worse with my stack of : one 6lbs box, a 3.2 0z padded envelope and a mostly flat standard invitation size envelope. I asked her and she said go for it.... create and doodle away!!!!!

I couldn't get the original label completely off... so I incorporated it.

And I left one side blank.


Ran out of packaging tape, and Bubba loves duct tape.... so why not!


I remember a few years back someone shipping a 2 liter soda bottle... what can I ship? I'm on a budget!!!


The only sad thing is, will Bubba really care? I mean, he'll care about what's in the 'care package'... and then that leads me to will he remember that his mom took him to soccer, baseball, basketball, hockey practices/and was at every game... that I created THEME birthday parties with homemade cakes, was his room mom andon volunteered to go on field trips, painted his room to reflect his favorite NHL team, planned adventures to the park and went on fun vacations including Disney World? And sent him some FuN MaiL while he was in college???


I sure hope so!!!!


2 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

Of course he will remember all that stuff!!!

And if he doesn't, you're there to remind him!

:)

jamie said...

hey peggy...i have done that before...it is so much fun!
now i need to do it again thanks to your reminder.

so glad you stopped by. hope you come often and see what rhonna and team are up to.

~jamie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin