Monday, August 22, 2011

In the Beginning

The Matching card
Since I have 'some' extra pretty paper lying around in my stash, (some crafters hoard supplies, can you imagine???) I challenged myself with this mini scrap book by Laura at Following the Paper Trail.... it's like a Josephs Ladder, the album can flip from back to back (not by itself, silly) but you can open it either from the front or back.

Full of fun and bright butterflies.

I often think I should try and sell these at the one day craft fair I'd sign up to get a table for.... Sissy thinks I would be crazy to charge $15.00 for these, although the time involved, it is worth way more than $15.00.

Complaint department!
Whine at your own Risk!


Inside there are flaps to hold a double 4 sided pull out tag. A spot to pull out a tag with beautiful swirls and butterflies, and then 3 spots on each page to put a photo or journaling!


Pretty bow on top wraps it all together so nothing falls out. The matching card is the top pic, so when I give it away as a gift... then that person can use it, or re-gift it with card and all to another friend.


If you create art

You are an Artist.

PERIOD


Bubba starts classes as I type this on Monday morning 9 am. I am so proud of him. I miss him. I need to get a move on or I'll get teary all over again. Enjoy your babies!!


Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous gift! I love the album! I might or might not hoard! LOL :)

I can image how proud you are of Bubba! Bitter sweet!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin