Monday, August 08, 2011

Love Wrapped in a Napkin Fold

Cards are cute and fun to make!!
Mini scrap books are magnificent and marvelous.
This one is a napkin fold... a tutorial from The Paper Trail.

This one is all about Love!

There are hot spots and places to put mini pictures, added frames for journaling feelings, emotions and details. A snazy pocket to slide a ticket momento, or a doodle napkin from a special and tender moment. Or there is room for a little love note from a lil' boy or a boy whose just a 'friend'.

The front cover, has lots of pinks and reds and other colors that swirl around love, the word, or the symbols of xoxo... kisses and hugs, big hearts, little charmed hearts, kind words in a definition... hidden hearts?


The binding of the book, all made out of heavy card stock, patterned paper or just passionate colored plain card stock, add ribbons and tie them tidy or not so tidy in a knot or a bow... add a chain with a cute charmed heart and a few pretty beads...


Made for a special birthday, and a gift to work my way into her heart too!! Sneaky or snarky.


I love you with all my butt,

I would say heart,

but my butt is bigger ♥
pinterest


1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This is so lovely! I love the fold of the book! te he he "i love you with all my butt" so made me smile! Happy Monday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin